Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wrapping My Mind Around It

Yup, it is tough to wrap your mind around something as big as losing your congressman. Of course, most people do not even know who their congressman is. But, truly, this man has really been there for me, for his constituents. He is really one of the good guys.

Way back when, those of us working on the Hill used to trade horror stories about the Member (that's what MOCs are called - the Member) and I had NOTHING to share. Oh, okay, I had one, but I rarely shared it because it would have embarrassed him and he is so nice and not to be embarrassed. More important was the horrific situation when he totally saved my butt on a plane from Denver to Sheridan, WY and then from Sheridan to Gilette, WY.

More on that later. :-) Oh and I have really good one on a certain Pennsy Senator and his issues - ridiculous and hysterically funny.

TG

No comments: